Logging In To Your Account
Go to mobilecause.com and click login (top right)
User Email: XXX@XXXX.XXX
When you log into your account, you’ll see your account at a glance:
- The first box shows total donations
- The second shows subscriptions including how many messages you have sent this month as well as the number of mobile subscribers that you have
- The third box shows six different helpful training videos on the MobileCause tools that are available to you.
Underneath, you will see your campaigns in the form of tiles. If you are new to MobileCause, you may only have a New Campaign tile to start creating your campaigns.
Changing Your Password
Click on your name in the top right of your dashboard and click Profile.
Enter your current password and a new one twice.
Adding Users to Your Account
Click Settings (the Gear icon) in the upper right hand corner of your dashboard.
Then click the New User button.
There are two permission levels for Users:
- Admin Users can make changes to the User Administration section or make changes in the Settings in your MobileCause Account.
- Non-admin Users can make changes to your online forms and export reports.
If someone needs the ability to create more users, be sure to make them an Admin.
Verifying Remittance Information on Your Account
Click Settings in the top right of your Dashboard. Click on Remittance on the left hand menu. Confirm that the correct address is listed, as any funds raised prior to your Merchant Account being set up will arrive via check to this address.
Note: once your Merchant Account is set up, there will be no need to receive paper checks from MobileCause.
Choosing Your Organization Short Name
Click Settings, then Organization. Create a recognizable Short Name that your donors will recognize that fits within the 15-character limit. Your Organization Short Name will appear in text messages to your donors and as a hashtag if they tweet about you after they donate.
Click on Organization Logo on the left hand menu. Click File to upload an image from your computer or URL to upload an image using a link to that image. Select the image you wish to upload by clicking Choose Logo. Upload a .JPG or .PNG file that has an aspect ratio of 80:27 (for example, 400 x 135 pixels or 800 x 270 pixels)
This logo will show on tax receipts that are emailed to your donor after they complete a donation and on the Thank You page after your donor completes their donation.
Configuring Your Tax Receipt
Click on Receipt Configuration from the left hand menu to customize the Thank You Message on your email tax receipts. You can also customize the sender email by adding a contact email.
Setting Up Your Merchant Account:
- Complete all fields on the application form.
- Send an image of a voided check or a bank letter to email@example.com (this will be uploaded to the merchant account provider along with the completed form).
- Complete the digital signature form (this will be sent to the email address listed as the contact on the application form).
The review process will take 2-3 business days from the time of submission. As soon as the application is approved, the merchant account will be activated and linked with your MobileCause account.
You will receive an automated email with your merchant ID and a link to create a login for the merchant center portal.
4. Confirm your account by clicking the link, creating your user login, and logging in to the merchant center. Click here to setup merchant account