Donation forms can be customized with unlimited fields for donor data collection. All donor data can be exported so you can sort it and, if you'd like, upload it to your Customer relationship management (CRM) system.
Common required donor data fields include:
- Mobile Number
- Donor Name
- Donor Address
- Donor Email
Additional data that is included in a donor data export:
- Shortcode (number they used to make a donation)
- Keyword (word they texted to make a donation)
- Pledged amount
- Collected amount
- Collections status
- Message body (what they typed in after the dollar amount of their donation)
- Pledged date
- Collected at (timestamp)
- Campaign name
- Fulfillment texts (how many text message reminders the donor received)
- Donor notes
- Transaction count
- Frequency (of recurring gift)
To add personalized text or drop down menus to a form:
When building a donation form, click the blue Add Form Element button found throughout the form builder to add things like dropdown menus, checkboxes, and more.
Furthermore, you can click Add/Move Section to add an entirely new section that can be placed in any order on the form and then filled whatever custom fields you desire.