Year-End Giving campaigns typically generate 31% of a nonprofit’s annual revenue. Yet without a deep, long-standing connection to your cause, you’re likely to lose those new donors. In this presentation, you’ll learn inventive and effective ways to attract and cultivate long-term donor relationships that motivate sustained giving and grow your revenue within year-end donations.
You'll learn how to:
- Connect with recurring donors during year-end giving
- Assess giving capacity
- Utilize the 3 Cs of recurring giving
- Grow your annual budget
- Incorporate tools to make your campaign easier and more successful
Download the slides from the class, by clicking here.
Don't forget this infographic to plan your Thanking strategy. Click here to download.
Mentioned in the session
- Recurring Donations Section
- Event Page
- How do I change a Donor's Recurring Donation?
- How does Recurring Giving work on donation forms?
- Recurring Donation Reporting
- Manage recurring donations
- How do I get notified of a failed recurring donation?
- Receipts and Notifications Section