Watch the video and/or read the process below.
Fundraisers can setup their own fundraiser page in just a few minutes from the convenience of any device.
- Fundraiser fills out online sign up form. The only default required item is an email address to send details the fundraiser can use to customize their page later, direct donors to their page, etc.
- Enter a first and last name.
- Enter a mobile phone number.
- Enter an email address.
- Enter any other information requested from the organization on the form.
- Click the button.
That's it! Everything else is optional. The fundraiser will receive an email with details to customize their personal page later, direct donors to their page, etc.
- Fundraiser customizes page.
- Upload a picture (a selfie will work!)
- Set the personal fundraising goal.
- Write a personal message telling people the impact they can have if they give right now.
- Click Save to go to the Personalized Fundraiser Page.
Note: If you don't want to personalize your page, you can click skip to just be taken to your Fundraiser Page with the default settings.
Fundraisers will land on their fundraising page where they can invite friends, family, and colleagues to donate to the campaign. They have several communication options available to them.
In the desktop view the icons to share to Facebook, Twitter and through Email will be on the title bar. In the mobile view the icons will be along the bottom with the addition of a Texting option.
Individuals can share their page socially to friends and family.
Facebook - Post to your wall to share with your fundraiser page with friends and acquaintances.
Twitter - Tweet to your followers using #Hashtags to increase your viewership.
Email - Mass email your extended family to help participate in your fundraiser and forward your message to their contact list.
Text - Message your close friends to immediately engage your most loyal and dedicated resources.
Promote signing up with verbal, online and website calls to action.
Either from the page or from the email the fundraiser has all the communication options at their fingertips. Beyond the buttons they can also reach donors by:
Text the fundraiser's personal keyword shown at the top of the page to 71777 to donate.
Website call to action:
Send or share the link (also shown in the email) to the fundraiser's page to donate.
Fundraisers can edit their page.The email titled "Details About Your New Fundraising Registration" contains the fundraiser's personal keyword, a direct link to the page, and the link to edit the page. (Yes, you can change that selfie!)
Fundraisers can also go to your fundraising page, scroll to the very bottom, and click the "Edit My Page" button to change the picture, goal, or personal call to action.